Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Desert Blooms

The more I explore Arizona, the more I am amazed by how many different varieties of cactus there are.   This spring I visited the Desert Botanical Gardens in Phoenix and the Boyce Thompson Arboretum in Superior.  Both places are well worth exploring and provide a safe environment (i.e. cleared paths with no rattlesnakes!) to view cactus and other native plants.  Or I can just take a walk through my neighborhood and see some wonderful cactus blooms this time of year.










2 comments:

  1. Val, One suggestion. If you left click on the photos you can get a larger size. Not right click, left click, I get my left and right mixed up all the time. Couldn't find where to subscribe to your blog so I just bookmarked it. Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to add how beautiful the photos are. But you knew that, right.

    ReplyDelete